* Re (below) … Now available. 4G+3G Internet Systems now available – $635.00 + Shipping and Handling
* Complete “Marine Pack” (including the above item) – $1047.00 + Shipping and Handling. (Note: This is price comparible to the Marine Pack we have been selling for Ericsson W35.)
* U.S. (700 Mhz LTE) and International (other bands as required) Models ARE AVAILABLE.
Note: This is Data Only (Internet Only) not Voice Telephone. For voice cellular (e.g. to PBX) you can use an existing Cellular Terminal (if you have one) – or we can talk about setting you up on a VOIP (Voice over IP) Telephone Service. VOIP Services allow you to have a phone number – in any area code … and handle incoming and outgoing calls the same as you are used to. VOIP is NOT part of the Marine Pack. You will need separate VOIP hardware and service from a VOIP provider.
We have a line of 4G + 3G Routers for almost everywhere there is 4G and 3G … The frequency bands are mixed bag of tricks these days with the coming of 4G Worldwide. The frequencies are one thing in the U.S. and quite another thing in other parts of the world.
We have available routers that can be installed on Yachts and other Marine Vessels (other mobile and remote offices and locations?) for many of the regions of the world. If you need help finding out what frequency bands your area of the world uses … please contact us by email at: email@example.com … and we’ll help your figure it out.
* We will be offerring Marine Packages (Kits) with everything needed to install on Marine Vessels such as Sail and Motor Yachts. That’s the antenna, the coaxial cable, and the radio-router unit. You bring lunch and the onboard network part! 🙂
We have the following frequency bands – capabilities – in current router models:
LTE • LTE FDD Cat 3 (DL 100Mbps / UL 50Mbps) bands:
– Band 4 (AWS 1700/2100) o Band 17 (700)
– Band 1 (2100) o Band 3 (1800) o Band 7 (2600) o Band 8 (900) o Band 20 (DD800)
– Band 13 (700)
DC-HSPA+ • Up to 42 Mbps downlink • Up to 5.67 Mbps uplink • UMTS HSPA-DC (42Mbps) bands:
– Band 1 (2100) o Band 2 (1900) o Band 5 (850) o Band 6 (800)
– Band 1 (2100) o Band 8 (900)
– Band 1 (2100) o Band 2 (1900) o Band 5 (850) o Band 8 (900)
* Thanks for looking!
* Your boat *yacht* is not in a 4G area? Don’t worry this system falls back to 3G+ when not in a 4G area.
Not Got 4G?
Dont worry if you don’t yet have 4G coverage, the 4G Router is backwards compatible with existing 3G Mobile Broadband services including the high speed HSPA+ 3G service which can deliver download speeds up to 21Mbps. This means that you can buy the Netcomm 4G Router now and start sharing your 3G mobile Internet and when 4G is available simply insert your new 4G SIM Card and enjoy high speed 4G LTE services. (If your sim is already 4G it will work on 3G when in 3G area, and 4G when in 4G area.)
Alan Spicer Marine Telecom
+1 954 683 3426
communications @ marinetelecom.net