Although I might like technically complicated things and enjoy a challenge … A little bit of antenna and rf power calculations, maybe some hexadecimal and binary computer code sprinkled in with my morning coffee …
You likely DO NOT
* You just want your problem solved!
* You just want a solution that WORKS for your needs – and an Easy one to Use and Maintain at that!
* Or you are looking for a particular product or service type (say Internet Access for a boat, and/or Voice Telephone for a boat, for everywhere you may roam.)
– I provide solutions … even if I haven’t thought of it yet … or you have a better idea than I do? Let me know about it! And I will work out a solution for you.
* * * * Existing types of Solutions:
– Onboard Internet for Sail and Motor Yachts via one or more of the following: Satellite, Cellular, WiFi, WiMax, 3G, 4G, Landline, DSL, Cable Modem, …
– Onboard Networking both Wired and Wireless Access – including File Sharing, Network Storage (Hard Drive), and Printing – and whatever else you can think of that works over an onboard network.
– Voice Telephone for a single analog telephone device, onboard RJ-11 Telephone Jacks, or PBX Telephone Systems (including Analog, Hybrid, and IP PBX.)
– Navigation Computer – Onboard Communications or Work Desktop Computers – and any attachments and interfaces that they need (including GPS, Autopilot, Camera Systems, AIS Systems) – and anything else you can think of that needs interfacing to a computer system.
– Other Marine Electronics and Entertainment Systems Solutions – via Bryan Fugett – International Marine Electronics