First of all don’t get me wrong and don’t flame me – I don’t hate Apple or iPhone or iPod or such a thing. At this point I don’t use any of those products. I reserve the right to use them in the future if I like. I work on laptops for friends and customers that are Apple Mac’s. And I have no problem with that. I’m just the messenger. So don’t shoot the…
If life gives us lemons, some say we should make lemonade…
And when I read this Apple iPhone stuff I want to say Hey make Apple-Ade.
If you want go read the story and a few of the comments on:
* by making AppleAde – I mean that if you get 1 Ericsson W35:
– It is not locked to a single cellular carrier, so you can use it on AT&T, T-Mobile, or other carriers worldwide. Yes, you can travel with it. It’s Quadband. (Grant it YES it is an UMTS/HSPA/GSM device so that limits you to networks that use that technology chain.)
– You can share with multiple laptops, desktops, ipod Touch, iPhone, other smartphones or pda with WiFi, and can share cellular voice with analog telephone gear and pbx systems.
– It can’t help you with the Apple Apps problem – but you can run any application that you want to on other smartphones, laptops, desktops, and such and work on the Internet.
– It can be installed in a car, truck, bus, house, office (yep There’s an Antenna for that!) It works in yachts, boats, sailing vessels, constructions sites (110vAC or 10-28vDC power), temporary and emergency sites. It works just about anywhere. And can go with you where you travel.
* Apple and iPhone and iPod are trademarks or such of Apple Computer. Apple really doesn’t make anything called Apple-Ade. Apple-Ade is a parody for this blog only.
Check it out. Ericsson W35. Everything you need for everyone around you.
Alan Spicer Telecom / Alan Spicer Marine Telecom
+1 954 683 3426