900 Series Ruggedized 4G LTE-A Router w/ Wave-2 Gigabit WiFi. (WiFi only in 900 model. 950 model is Non-WiFi.) – $900 with WiFi, $800 without WiFi.
The 900 Series is a ruggedized, cloud-managed, 4G LTE networking platform designed to provide connectivity across a broad range of M2M / IoT and in-vehicle applications.
- LTE Advanced with SIM-base auto-carrier selection
- Fully supported in NetCloud: Cloud Management, Cloud Networking
- Ruggedized for in-vehicle & M2M in challenging environments
- Best WiFi (first LTE router with “Wave 2” Gigabit WiFi)
- Gigabit Ethernet ports & active GPS
900 Series Front View
900 Series Rear View
900 Series with Antennas Installed. Antennas included and not included models available. See No Antennas and No Power Supply option / models.
North American SKUs
COR IBR900/IBR950 LP6 models include an integrated LTE Category 6 modem. The LP6 modems support SIM-Based Auto-Carrier selection so there is only one model for all North American Carriers. Simply insert the SIM and wait for the router to automatically detect the SIM and establish a connection.
Since most vehicle installations require special wiring for ignition power and external antennas, there is a -NPS version that has No Power Supply, no WiFi antennas, no cellular antennas, and includes a DC power/GPIO cable only.
- COR IBR900LP6-NA: LTE Advanced (Cat 6) modem for all North American carriers with HSPA+ fallback
- COR IBR900LP6-NA-NPS: power/GPIO cable only (no WiFi or cellular antennas, no AC power supply)
- COR IBR900NM-NA: IBR900 with no embedded modem
- COR IBR950LP6-NA: LTE Advanced (Cat 6) modem for all North American carriers
Alan Spicer Marine Telecom
communications @ marinetelecom.net